Here is episode 5. It’s been a LONG time since episode 4, sorry about that! I should be better about this in the near future. I want to apologize for the delay. I spent a lot of time working through an injury, a sick/dying/dead family pet, a tree falling on my car, audacity problems, and more. Sorry all.
- The travel piecepack sets are valued at $40. I included shipping and rounded up.
- The stackable plastic Icehouse pieces were originally sold in a boxed set of four stashes with the rules to four games (Icehouse was not one of them), not as single stashes. I didn’t go back far enough in time when I was thinking about how they “were originally” sold.
As always, Im very interested in feedback. Here are some of the links from the show:
- Super Duper Games
- piecepack Wiki
- Icehouse Wiki
- Official Treehouse page (how you buy the Icehouse game system)
- Blue Panther LLC
I finally listened to this after I uploaded and I need to apologize for the sound quality. I think the level control s/w that I ran on it really distorted things. The music between the sections got reduced to virtually nothing and the outro got very distorted. I may try to regenerate the MP3 w/o the level control or the noise cancellation.
Some clarifications: There are currently over 160 of both Icehouse games and piecepack games listed on their respective wikis. I don’t think I said anything that was incorrect, but I was implying that there were more Icehouse games. That doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. I was only looking at the games on piecepack.org and stuck with a preconceived notion.
The music was found at: http://www.incompetech.com/
- Funky Rap Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0″ http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/
- Whimsy Groove Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0″ http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/